Celtic & Co. design and create enduring contemporary pieces using the finest natural fibres – because they are renewable, sustainable and a pleasure to wear. Our heritage and expertise is in crafting sheepskin, we’ve been making sheepskin slippers, boots and accessories in Cornwall for nearly 29 years.
Our range also includes knitwear, sheepskin outerwear, Mens and Kids footwear plus homewares. Everything we offer has been sourced for the best natural and ethical materials that not only feel luxurious but are chosen for their special qualities to enhance the design and fit of the pieces.
We welcome retail trading partners with a visible high street presence who share our beliefs in high quality clothing, made from natural fibres and ethically manufactured.
As one of our Trade Partners you would enjoy the following customer service benefits:
- A good selling margin – Our wholesale price list is available each season.
- Stock support – If you run low during the season simply contact us and we will take top-up orders, providing we have stock available.
- Support, advice and information - About the products, including brand benefits, features and fabrics, country of origin, care and cleaning information.
- A well-known brand - A recognizable and reputable brand.
- Point of Sale and seasonal catalogues - Can be provided as required.
- All trade accounts to feature in our Store Finder section.
Become a stockist of Celtic & Co. :
- Ethical and sustainable product range.
- Core products available for order year-round and in variety of colours.
- In season top-ups.
- Support, advice and point of sale items provided year-round.
- Capability to manufacture fully bespoke or white label ranges adapted to your designs.