At Celtic & Co. we believe clothes are more than just fashion and this belief is applied to our team. Staff are much more than just a resource.
We are an informal brand that takes inspiration from our beautiful Cornish location; its colours, patterns and textures. We are passionate about quality, attention to detail and in providing the best products and services to our customers through direct selling channels.
You can find out more about us here. We are based in Newquay, Cornwall where our Factory, Warehouse and Offices are centralised.
Customer Services - Temporary
Celtic & Co. are a luxury fashion brand selling beautiful natural fibre clothing, footwear and homewares in the UK and to a growing International customer base. Our heritage and expertise is in crafting sheepskin, we’ve been making sheepskin slippers, boots and accessories in Cornwall since 1990. We are becoming renowned for our sheepskin outerwear and knitwear collections – a best kept secret for discerning customers who are looking for something different to the high street. Our biggest appeal is that we are a truly sustainable fashion brand only ever using sustainable, natural fibres for all our pieces. We support British industry too with over 75% of our suppliers based in Great Britain.
Here in our customer the Customer Service & Sales Department we work hard to create a great working atmosphere. We’re looking for a team player who is passionate about product knowledge, sustainability & excellent customer care. As a team we work to ensure a speedy response rate to all customer’s queries received, upholding a high standard of customer service at all times. Initially this will focus on handling inbound sales & customer service calls, and will further encompass a speedy and professional response to emails received, in accordance with individual training plan.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities include: -
Act as the first point of contact for customers, clients and partner organisations, communicating effectively and efficiently with customers and colleagues in a professional, courteous and timely manner.
Answer a high volume of calls and maintain a rapid response rate to agreed standards striving for high order value through link selling and customer rapport building, remaining calm and providing a professional response at all times.
Professionally respond to sales and customer queries using a problem solving approach to find solutions for customers, elevating complaints and queries where outside of your experience or control to a Customer Service Advisor, Team Leader or Manager, as necessary.
After successful completion of training period, respond to written communications allocated by the Manager, in accordance with departmental standards and targets, ensuring accurate information is provided and spelling & grammar is correct.
Process orders and catalogue requests placed by telephone, email or post in a timely and accurate manner
Update and maintain customer records accurately and promptly, adhering to Legislative and company Acts and policies governing confidentiality and data storage.
Utilise those company tools available to you to ensure a high standard of customer service is achieved at all times, this includes the completion of any in-house training to the required standard as requested by the team Assistant Manager.
Carry out any general office and administrative tasks as requested by the team Assistant Manager using a range of software packages such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents, and maintain presentations, spreadsheets and databases.
Maintain regular, consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and adherence to relevant health & safety procedures
Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors, and all company partners, assisting with other company departments as priorities allow which may require the completion of tasks at your usual place of work or require a temporary change in location.
Maintain a clean & safe working environment by: keeping the office area free form clutter & waste; ensuring all waste is kept to a minimum & where possible rubbish is recycled using all the appropriate bins
Job Type: Temporary
- IT: 3 years
- Customer Service: at least 1 year
No vacancies at present.
No vacancies at present.
Warehouse Supervisor - Retail eCommerce
We are recruiting for a Supervisor to join our busy Warehouse team in Newquay.
This is a great position working for a trustworthy, local company with the opportunity to develop and gain valuable experience and a variety of skills.
- Lead the operational processes within the warehouse directing a team of permanent and seasonal colleagues to achieve the ‘Warehouse Performance Targets’.
- Work alongside the Warehouse Manager to ensure that you retain a trained, multi-skilled and motivated team.
- Oversee the completion of tasks across all areas of our warehouse and set the standard for order picking, packing, goods-in and return processing.
- Support the training and mentoring of new and temporary team members.
- Regularly use our WMS (Warehouse Management System) to receive stock, adjust and maintain our inventory accuracy.
- Be a ‘go-to’ person for support with common troubleshooting.
- Take an active role in the recruitment of temporary staff, assisting in initial application screening, shortlisting and attendance at interviews.
- Work with colleagues from across the business, building and maintaining positive relationships.
- Work with the Manager and Team Leader to complete complex Trade, Event and Photoshoot order requirements.
- Support continuous process improvement and colleague development throughout the warehouse.
The successful candidate will be friendly, enjoy working as part of a team and comfortable working to deadlines.
You’ll be reliable and self-motivated with good attention to detail, manage your time well and be able to work efficiently whilst maintaining accuracy.
You’ll work on a multitude of warehouse tasks, and have excellent communication skills.
Full training will be provided to the successful applicant;
Your previous work experience will include:
- Leadership of a team of people
- Detailed understanding of Warehouse Management or Stock Control software
- You will be computer literate, efficient and accurate with data entry.
- You will have a base level of fitness as the role is active.
- You’ll be flexible to business needs.
- Promote a positive culture of development, change and improvement.
Desirable Experience Includes:
- Counterbalance FLT Certification (training provided for those without)
- Team Leader / Supervisor level experience in eCommerce fulfilment
If you would like to apply for this role please include a covering letter explaining why you would be our ideal candidate, along with your C.V.
Applications without a covering letter will NOT be considered for this vacancy.
40 hours per week – Permanent.
Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm.
Saturday shifts and overtime are required during our peak season.
£9.47 per hour (April 2019)
Applications for this position should be made via indeed: